Moderator: Oisin Lunny
Oisin Lunny is part of the Market Development team at OpenMarket, looking at new verticals and strategic business and technology opportunities for the company. OpenMarket provide mobile engagement solutions for global Fortune 1000 companies. Oisin’s background of over 21 years in technology and media includes roles as UK Managing Director for the world’s largest social space for teens, and Global Product Manager for Media Services at Europe’s largest network operator. Oisin speaks and moderates at conferences globally, maintaining a parallel profile as film composer producer, and DJ. Oisin sits on the advisory board for The Economist Big Think and chairs the Fundraising Online advisory panel. Oisin has spoken at over 100 conferences, contributes to The Guardian, B2B Marketing and Tech City News and is LinkedIn’s UK’s Top 5 most engaged marketer 2015.
● LinkedIn Top 5 Most Engaged Marketer, 2015 (UK)
● Technopedia Top Twitter Influencer: Mobile Technology, 2015
● Samsung Official Twitter Influencer: Enterprise Apps World, 2015
● mCordis Thought Leader: Mobile, 2015
● Synthesio #1 Twitter Influencer, Guardian Activate, 2013