Emerce Retail Europe in a nutshell
This one-day event is designed to help great retailers become even greater online by helping them navigate digital trends, advertising, and new technologies. What sets it apart is the exclusive guest list of serious professionals, the valuable community building, and our highly interactive format.
This event is not for everyone. It’s not for beginners. It’s not for those with only a faint interest in digital. We curate the audience and the speakers to bring together a sharp group of professionals who are on top of their fields in the online retail and e-commerce space. Invited attendees are ambitious managers of big brands who understand what it means to be in the know when it comes to the future of digital.
Content driven programme
We bring you a diverse and interesting programme of not only excellent talks in various streams, but also one-on-one meetings, workshops, a start-up showcase and private dinner. Here’s what to expect from the programme:
- Full day from 8.30am to 6.00pm in Amsterdam
- Tracks containing both plenary and interactive sessions on a wide variety of relevant topics
- Roundtable on Advanced Analytics for Retail (subject to availability)
- Networking is in high focus during the guest experience and includes break-outs, one-on-one meetings and an exclusive dinner in the evening with attendees and speakers
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- Digital heritage
- Lifecycle management
- Online/Offline customer experience/journey
- Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Social commerce
Emerce Retail Europe is also focusing on giving start-ups an exceptional opportunity to showcase and boost their network. Start-ups that look for potential clients, funding, media coverage and exposure can get in touch via email.
People come for the insight, but stay for the networking and fun. See the pictures of 2018.